From Seville: Full-day Guided Tour of the Alhambra
- Travel to Granada from Seville in a comfortable vehicle
- Visit the Alhambra and the Generalife Garden
- Spend some free time in Granada city center
- Take advantage of the complimentary WiFi and water on board
The Alhambra Palace is the most visited monument in Spain, it was built during the middle of the 13th century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. You will enjoy a guided tour lasting around 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Afterwards, you will have time in the city center to visit the cathedral and enjoy something to eat. At the end of the day, enjoy a return transfer to Seville.
- Transportation in a premium vehicle
- Tickets for Alhambra
- Bilingual English and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- WiFi, water and phone chargers on board
- Travel insurance
- Admission to the Nasrid Palaces (if option chosen)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Lunch is not included