From Seville to Aracena and Gruta de las Maravillas
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from your hotel (city center only)
- See twelve natural and beautiful caverns
- Learn the secrets to production of jamon
- Taste Spanish ham and local wine
- Visit the old distillery
- Enjoy wonderful landscape
You will visit La Gruta de las Maravillas (The Cave of the Marvels) which is the spectacular main attraction. It is a source of inexhaustible beauty created overtime time, through the merging of water and stone, making a strange underground scenery that awakens the imagination. Its 12 caverns contain long corridors, stalactites and stalagmites arranged in wonderful passages and the impressive hall of the Big Lake. The tour of the Cave of the Marvels is available in English or Spanish.
Continuing your trip you will visit one of the oldest jamon and Iberian sausages storehouses in Huelva. This experience is divided into three parts. First you will visit the pigs' pasture (Dehesa). Where you will see in detail the habitat of the Iberian acorn pig. Secondly you will see the nature larder and learn the secrets of productions of this famous Spanish ham. The third part is an exclusive tasting of Bait and Acorn 100 per cent Iberian race D. O. Jabugo, in the private dinning room. This tasting is prepared by the family who has worked in the storehouse for four generations.
At the end of the tour you can visit an ancient destilery founded in 1870 known for its production of gins, anisettes and firewater, liquors and creams.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport in a private vehicle with air-conditioning
- Expert multilingual driver
- 2.5 hour guided private tour through a jamon storehouse
- Tickets to the Gruta de las Maravillas
- Visit to distillery (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips for the guide and driver (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Please inform the tour provider if you have coeliac disease so the are able to accommodate for you