From Seville: Doñana, El Rocio, and Matalascañas Beach Tour
- Learn about the different ecosystems at Doñana National Park
- Relax or go for a stroll on Matalascañas Beach
- Look for Iberian lynx in its natural habitat
- Visit the pilgrimage village of El Rocio
Home to 37 different species of mammals, the park also supports 21 species of reptiles, 11 species of amphibians, 20 species of freshwater fish, and thousands of species of invertebrates. Look for Iberian lynx, imperial eagle and endangered Egyptian mongoose in their natural habitat.
Visit the village of El Rocio, famous worldwide as a pilgrimage site in May and for the hermitage home of the Blessed Virgin. Get some time to relax on Matalascañas Beach or enjoy a well-deserved meal before the drive back to Seville, where you will get dropped off at your hotel at the end of an amazing day.
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Seville city center
- 4-hour tour of Doñana National Park by 4WD vehicle
- Transportation to El Rocío village
- Free time to relax on Matalascañas Beach
- Optional lunch
- Any unspecified extras