From Seville: Cadiz & Jerez Sherry Tasting Day Trip
Pickup includedPick-up available from Seville.
- Visit beautiful sandy beaches and the lively old port of Cadiz
- Enjoy a guided tour of Europe’s oldest city in a comfortable day trip
- Find out by yourself why Cadiz is one of the liveliest cities in all of Spain
- Visit old and family run wine cellars and taste amazing sherry
The bustling pedestrian streets of Cadiz can easily be explored by foot in a few hours, where you will encounter inviting fresh seafood aromas and friendly locals, making it one of the most entertaining cities in all of Spain. Carnival in Cadiz is celebrated extravagantly. Jerez is the capital of the famous Spanish sherry in all its delightful varieties, from very dry to desert wines and you will be able to taste them all.
Your excursion will enable you to enjoy a delightful day with nice walks in the old town with its numerous lively plazas and historic monuments, wrapping up with a relaxing time on the beach. Have the chance to walk up to the historic watch tower from where the boats were observed, and visit an old and family run wine cellar to immerse yourself in the fantastic world of Spanish wine. Optionally, you could visit the exquisite ancient Camera Obscura to have a chance to view the city from a unique perspective.
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Insider tips
- One sherry tasting
- Optional guided visit of the Camera Obscura (cost 6 € pax)
- Food and drinks