Explore Doñana National Park on a 2-day 4x4 tour. Walk along the park's trails, see Spain's largest dune system, and explore El Rocío village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup points: • Calle Trajano, 6 • Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4) • Calle Rastro, 12a
- Visit the village of El Rocío and its sanctuary
- Marvel at the largest dune system in Spain
- Travel by off-road truck to the mouth of the Guadalquivir
- Take in spectacular views of the park's landscapes throughout the tour
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Transportation between Seville and Doñana
- Small group experience
- Professional guide
- Handy countryside items
- Rural accommodation
- Breakfast and lunch on the second day
- Additional food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Student card
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available if requested at the time of booking.
- There is a minimum of 3 participants for the tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet this requirement. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Tours are subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring your own swimwear.