Carmona and Necropolis Tour from Seville
- Discover the Roman necropolis
- Learn about the history of one of the most representative medieval cities of Andalusia
- Marvel at the extensive area that is filled with spectacular landscapes and unique species
On this tour you are invited to discover the alternative Necropolis which is more than 2000 years old. Walk from the Alcazar of Seville to the Door of Codoba and the Fortress of King Don Pedro. Visitors, lead by your expert tour guide, will discover an immense amount of historical and artistic heritage in a town that is full of life.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Necropolis
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Also, note that times and pick up locations might vary slightly after booking.
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Children must always be accompanied by an adult
• Students up to 25 years old holding an updated Student card will have to bring it with
themselves and show it to staff so please, do not forget it
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended