Seoul: Private Customizable Tour to Nami Island and More
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Seoul
- Discover Nami Island, the most popular day-trip destination from Seoul
- Visit Petite France, where a small French village meets Korean influence
- Enjoy a walk in the Garden of Morning Calm
- Decide which locations you'd like to visit and for how long
- Travel in style with a private vehicle and English-speaking driver
Namiseom (free time)
Petite France, Gapyeong (free time) optional
Garden of Morning Calm (free time) optional
Enjoy free time at Nami Island, known for its beautiful panoramic sights which differ drastically with the changing seasons. Snap some colorful photos and stroll around the island to find hidden spots and the filming locations of Korean dramas and films.
For the rest of the day, visit either one of both of the nearby locations: Petite France and Garden of Morning Calm. Petite France is a small town decorated like an old French village, with a bit of Korean-style architecture mixed in. Take photos with the mascot of the village, the Little Prince, and find a place to sit for coffee.
If you're more of a nature person, opt for more time at the Garden of Morning Calm, where various types of flora are organized in traditional gardens. Take a photo at the Korean-style gazebo and discover the different styles of gardens. After your trip, head back to your accommodation or any location of your choice within Seoul city.
- English-speaking driver
- Transport in a private vehicle
- Entry ticket(s) (if add-on selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off