North Korean Defector-Led Full-Day DMZ One Korea Tour
- Discover the Korean Peninsula, a region of constant international interest
- Learn real stories from real people and enjoy a memorable experience with a North Korean defector through the whole DMZ tour program
- Experience a tour that will help you gain a better understanding of the Korean Peninsular of yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour which includes the DMZ, the Infiltration tunnel, a Q&A with North Korean defectors and North Korean art performances
- Have a thorough session with a North Korean defector guide to learn about real North Korean life, regime and history
During the 1st part of the tour, you will explore the past and future of the Korean Peninsula. The program begins at the state-managed Odusan Observatory, where talks are held about North Korean issues and the Korean people’s desire for unification. Here, view videos, listen to speeches by North Korean defectors, explore the exhibition hall, watch a North Korean performance and take advantage of a Q&A session.
During the 2nd part, discover the Korean Peninsula of today. The program includes a DMZ tour to the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and information on South Korea’s national security systems, their Military Demarcation Line soldiers and the lives of the average North Korean. During this part of the tour, explore the 3rd tunnel, discover the Dorasan Observatory, visit Dorasan Station and go see the Imjingak, a park which has many statues and monuments regarding the Korean War. The North Korean defector will be on-site throughout the tour.
The final part of your tour provides you with time to ask any questions you may have. Get your questions answered and share your thoughts before the end of your amazing tour.
- Round-trip transportation
- Guide fee
- Entrance fee
- Pick-up service
Prepare for the activity
On your tour day, please come to the Koreana Hotel office BLDG 8F by 08:10 AM with your passport. From Gwanghamun St. subway station (Line 5 /#533) head to the Koreana Hotel then to the office building entrance and finally to PTC office 803.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The general tour operation time is 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM, but according to the situation, the operation time and order could be changed
• Please note the tour is closed on Mondays and National Holidays
• There is no dress code for this tour
• North Korean art performance requires a minimum of 50 participants