Seoul: Mt. Seorak, Fortress & Giant Bronze Buddha Tour
Pickup includedHotel-up from your hotel in Seoul.
- Take in the mountains' amazing scenery of forests and rocky cliffs
- Take a cable car ride to Gwonkeumsansung Fortress
- Visit the mountain’s Shinheungsa Temple, with its giant bronze Buddha standing guard
- See the lively stalls and restaurants surrounding the Daepo Fish Market, selling dishes featuring the local seafood
Next, you'll proceed to the Gwongeumseong Fortress by cable car. It is also called Gwon-Kim Castle as there was a legend that two generals named Gwon and Kim built the castle to avoid war. As you ascend, view the interesting rock formations of the Gwongeumseong region, including Ulsanbawi Rock, and watch the East Sea come into sight.
Let your guide show you around the mountain's Shinheungsa Temple, with its giant bronze Buddha standing guard. Then you'll be transferred to Daepohang Port Fish Market, where eel, flounder, yellowtail and gourmet seafood are sold. See the lively stalls and restaurants surrounding the fish market, selling dishes featuring the local seafood. Your Mt. Seorak tour ends with transfer back to your hotel after a full day.
On Fridays, instead of Daepohang Fish Market, you will visit Sokcho Beach where you can admire the clear water, white sand, and beautiful pine forest. After the long tour you will be dropped-off at Myeongdong Station.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station on Fridays
- English-speaking guide
- Cable car ride
- Drinks and meals
- Gratuities ($5 suggested)