An emotional and archaeological adventure deep into the heart of the desert by Jeep! Discover ancient dwellings of the Sinagua people and marvel at stunning rock formations and rock art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience a rugged desert adventure by Jeep
- See an authentic ancient Sinaguan dwelling
- Marvel at world-class rock art
- Professional guide
- Food & drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour at our tour plaza in uptown Sedona. Located at 204 N. State Rte. 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour requires an approximately 1,2 km walk from the parking area through the cliff-dwelling and back.
- The tour is available 7 days a week between 8:00 and 17:00pm, weather and season permitting. We leave every hour on the hour.
- Please list requested time in the "Notes for local tour operator" on the check out page.