Kutná Hora: Sedlec Ossuary Skip-the-Line Ticket & Audioguide
- Discover the mysterious Sedlec Ossuary
- Visit the Cathedral of the Assumption of Our Lady and Saint John the Baptist
- Hear about the past of both locations from your audioguide
- Skip the lines at both attractions
First stop is the Sedlec Ossuary, said to contain bones from 40,000 - 70,000 human skeletons. All are used in an artistic way to beautifully decorate the church's interior. One of the ossuary’s eye-catching features is an enormous chandelier, completely made out of bones.
Then, take a short walk to visit another noteworthy place - the Cathedral of the Assumption of Our Lady and Saint John the Baptist. Listed as a UNESCO heritage site since 1995, the cathedral is a unique combination of Baroque and Gothic architecture.
Walk around the church and even explore the cathedral’s attic, whilst listening to the audio guide that will explain more about the church's history.
- Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Sedlec Ossuary
- Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to the Cathedral of the Assumption of Our Lady and Saint John the Baptist
- Audio guide
- Services of a tour guide
Prepare for the activity
The Sedlec Ossuary is located at: Zámecká, 284 03 Kutná Hora, Czechia. The Cathedral is located at: U Zastávky 280, Sedlec, 284 03 Kutná Hora, Czechia. The two sites are 5 minutes apart on foot.Open in Google Maps ⟶