Seattle: Sky View Observatory General Admission Ticket
- Zoom up 73 storeys in a matter of seconds until you reach the iconic Sky View Observatory
- Experience the spectacular Seattle skyline from the tallest observatory in the Pacific Northwest
- Relax at the Sky View Cafe and see the beauty of Seattle from above with snack and beverage (if option is selected)
Plan your itinerary from the vantage point of the observatory. Decide between taking a whirl on the Great Wheel, strolling through Pike Place Market, or journeying to the San Juan Islands. Interact with a touch screen technology to explore destinations, tours, and areas so you can create a virtual itinerary.
Overlook the city’s skyscrapers, residential neighborhoods, shipping port, and sports stadiums, then look beyond to the mountains, the sea, and the sky. Be captivated by 360-degree panoramic views including Mt. Rainier, Lake Washington, the Cascade Mountains, Mt. Baker, Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains, Puget Sound, the Space Needle and much more.
Complete your experience while sipping on a refreshing beverage paired with a flatbread in one of the most scenic cafe bars in town.
- Admission to Sky View Observatory
- Flatbread with an alcoholic beverage or soft drink (if option selected)
Prepare for the activity
Sky View Observatory - Columbia Center, 700 4th Ave 73rd floor, Seattle, WA 98104, USA Enter Columbia Center building on 4th Avenue and Cherry Street. The box office will be located near the entrance. Please check in at the box office. Sky View Observatory is located 2 blocks North East of Pioneer Square Link Light Rail station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• No lockers/storage facilities are available. Bags must be under 25x17x9" (63x43x22cm)
• You must be over 21 to receive the alcoholic beverage option. You will be requested to show photo ID