Seattle CityPASS®: Save 45% at 5 Top Attractions
- Visit 5 major Seattle attractions with significant savings
- Get instant delivery of mobile tickets
- Enjoy attractions such as: Seattle Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium and Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
- Choose from either the Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo
- Choose from either the Chihuly Garden & Glass OR Pacific Science Center
Other attractions included are the Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour, and two option tickets: visit the Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo and choose between Chihuly Gardens and Glass. OR Pacific Sciences Center
Seattle CityPASS includes admission to:
1. Seattle Space Needle – Visit Seattle’s most iconic attraction—the Space Needle—located in the heart of the Seattle Center, originally the site of the 1962 World’s Fair. From the Space Needle’s saucer-shaped observation deck, visitors enjoy views of Puget Sound and the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. For those who make the trip to the top after dark, the city’s expanse of shimmering lights is the big draw.
2. Seattle Aquarium - Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by the “Window on Washington Waters” - a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in tide pools. Immerse yourself in the Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in the Pacific Coral Reef exhibit. Learn about the Aquarium’s mission: Inspiring Conservation of the Marine Environment.
3. Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour - Learn about Seattle on this entertaining one-hour, live-narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and the Seattle Harbor while taking in views of the city skyline. View the spectacular panoramic background of the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges. See the city’s historic waterfront, busy shipyards and breathtaking natural beauty. (Closed through 2020)
4. Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo
Museum of Pop Culture - Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, and video games.
Woodland Park Zoo - Take a global journey at Woodland Park Zoo—a 92-acre oasis teeming with 300+ animal species in lush, spacious settings. Discover the world of gorillas, rhinos, red pandas, lions, birds, reptiles and more. Meet charismatic ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs. Explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids. Experience free-flying butterflies in a seasonal garden and stroll through a 2½-acre Rose Garden.
5. Chihuly Garden & Glass OR Pacific Science Center
Chihuly Garden & Glass - Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Glass Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
Pacific Science Center - Be curious! PacSci has new discoveries for all ages, every day. Explore plenty of interactive experiences, the Tropical Butterfly House, naked mole rats, mind-bending science shows, state-of-the-art IMAX, planetarium and laser shows, and so much more! (Closed through 2020)
- Space Needle (Day/Night Admission)
- Seattle Aquarium (General Admission)
- Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour (One Hour Harbor Cruise Admission)
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) (General Admission) OR Woodland Park Zoo (General Admission)
- Chihuly Garden and Glass (General Admission) OR Pacific Science Center (General Admission)
- Food and Drink
Prepare for the activity
Present your CityPASS mobile ticket at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Some attractions may require you to make advance timed reservations by phone or online as per instructions in the CityPASS Travel Guide link.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Some of the attractions may now require timed entry. This may require you reserving your time with such attractions by phone or online in advance. Please review the CityPASS travel guide link provided on your ticket for details.
- Day/Night Admission to the Space Needle includes two visits, which must occur within 24 hours. Valid for a same-day visit during the last three hours of operation.
- To make it easier for travelers, the Seattle CityPASS is valid for 30 days from first visit. Simply activate your ticket before February 28, 2021
- Unless otherwise noted, tickets are valid for one-time entry to attractions.
- Ticket inclusions are subject to change.