SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Admission Ticket
- Get up close to over 400 water species at one of Bangkok's most famous attractions
- Meet and greet adorable penguins, otters, water rats and many more
- Experience a unique fish pedicure
- Explore a glass-bottom boat ride through the main tank
You’ll see water rats, otters, penguins and other marine mammals and birdlife at one of the most impressive aquariums in the world!
In addition to your admission, you can choose from an array of on-site options (at additional cost). You might choose to ride in a glass-bottomed boat through the main tank or pamper your tired feet with a little fish pedicure!
Get a chance to see a variety of sea creatures being fed. You'll have the opportunity to talk to the fish handlers as they work!
• Otter Feeding at 11.00 and 15.00
• Jackass Penguin Feeding at 11.30 and 15.30
• Fresh Water Fish Feeding at 12.00 and 16.00
• Diver's Communications at 12.00, 14.00 and 15.00
• Gentoo Penguin Feeding at 12.30 and 16.30
• Shark Feeding Show at 13.00 and 16.00
• Eagle Ray Feeding at 13.30 and 16.30
- Day admission ticket to SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• This entrance ticket is available only for non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from the Ocean World ticket counter directly
• You must show your passport to verify your identity for ticket exchange