Sarajevo: Eat Pray Love Tour
- Taste traditional Bosnian food
- Find out why Sarajevo is the European Jerusalem
- Learn how to drink Bosnian coffee
You can admire the symbol of the Austro-Hungarian rule, hear stories about the House of Spite, and walk through streets where you’ll learn more about different crafts which have existed in Sarajevo since the 15th century. You can discover the heart of Ottoman architecture, Sarajevo’s Baščaršija, before learning of the difference between “burek” and all other pies.
Pray in four places of worship in Sarajevo, and find out why people call it a “European Jerusalem”. Later on, you will learn about the local hospitality over a cup of warm Bosnian coffee, as you share the importance and meaning of this special drink.
- Entrance fees to the Ghazi Husrev Bey’s Mosque, Synod Orthodox Church, Jewish Museum
- Light traditional lunch
- Bosnian coffee and dessert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
• This tour will take place in rain or shine