Volcanic Islands Cruise with Hot Springs Visit
Pickup optionalPickup from near your hotel. You will receive a separate email/call from the local tour operator with the exact point and time one day before. Approximate pickup times: Oia: 8:25AM, Imerovigli: 8:35AM, Firostefani: 8:40 AM, Fira: 8:50 AM, Kamari: 8:40AM, Perissa: 8:40AM, Akrotiri: 9:00AM.
- Peer into the crater of an active volcano
- Swim in volcanic sulfur waters
- Explore the the city of Thirassia on your own
- Experience a spectacular sunset in Oia
Nea Kameni (free time)
Santorini Volcano (hiking) optional
Palea Kameni (swimming, hot spring)
Thirassia (free time, swimming)
4 - 8 hours
Stop at Nea Kameni and take the path to the crater of the active volcano. Enjoy free time to explore the island. Next, head to Palea Kameni, and swim in the hot springs.
Return to the boat for a short sail to Thirassia, where you’ll have free time to explore. Visit Manolas, accessed by winding stairs, or by a donkey ride up to the village.
There is the option of extending the tour in Oia to admire the panoramic views and a spectacular sunset. This option is running from 1 May to 21 September. Depending on the option chosen, the duration of the tour is 6 or 10 hours. If this option is selected, after the end of the boat ride you will be transferred to Oia. Please meet your bus at the meeting point 15 minutes after the sunset.
- Round-trip bus transfer from your hotel area (if option selected)
- Audio commentary on the boat
- Stop at Volcano, Hot Springs and Thirassia island
- Bar on the boat
- Option for free time and sunset at Oia village
- Volcano entrance fee (€2.50 per person)
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Santorini Old Harbor. You can take the cable car from Fira to the Old Port. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity begins. You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• For the hike on the volcano you need to bring walking shoes, sunscreen and a hat
• If you book the option with the sunset at Oia please note that after getting back to the port you will be transferred by buses to Oia
• Pick-up is done from central meeting point near your hotel and begins approximately 60-90 minutes before the cruise departure. You will receive an email with details one day before the cruise
• During summer the boat is usually crowded but there is a seat for every passenger
• At hot springs, non-confident swimmers can stay on the boat. Please note that the boat is equipped with life jackets that are only provided in case of emergency
• The Oia Sunset option does not run in October, November, or April because the sunset is earlier so there is not enough time