Trails of Atlantis, Winery & Oia Village 6-Hour Private Tour
Pickup includedPlease enter the name and phone number of your hotel at the time of booking.
- Make a stop at the island's famous "caldera" and capture the incredible scenery with your digital camera
- Visit the Akrotiri excavations and discover ruins of ancient Greek settlements on a private guided tour
- Enjoy stunning views of Santorini at Prophet Elias, the highest point of the island
- Visit to a traditional Santorini winery, opportunity to sample the local wine (optional stop, can be replaced/skipped)
- Sightsee and shop at leisure in the postcard-perfect village of Oia
- Have the comfort of touring in a private deluxe vehicle
Learn about the island's first inhabitants, who arrived there in 3000 BC. Hear from your guide the story of the fabled city of Atlantis that has been one of the oldest living legends of mankind that still remains unanswered. The legend describes a prosperous land that disappeared without a trace and sunk into the sea by the anger of Greek gods.
Next, head up to the island's highest point, where the Prophet Elias Monastery is perched— at almost 2,000 feet (565 meters). Listen to monks chanting and admire the far-reaching views that span the entire region from this stunning vantage point. Your tour is complete with a visit to the quintessential village Oia. Enjoy some free time to explore, wander in the narrow streets and shop with leisure.
- Pick-up and return from your hotel or cruise port (meeting point at top of the cruise port's cable car) or airport
- 6-hour private tour of Santorini, guided tour at the excavations of Akrotiri
- Wine tasting of 3 different types of wine at a traditional winery (optional visit upon wine interest)
- All taxes
- Admission fees at the excavations of Akrotiri (12 EUR per person, minors under 17 are free to enter)
- Food, drinks and personal expenses (optional)
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers (6 EUR per person per ride)
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up and return from your hotel or Fira town (Santorini's capital town). Pick-up is possible from apartments and Airbnbs. In case you are coming on a cruise ship, please advise with your cruise ship details. In case you are coming directly from the Santorini Airport, please advise with your flight details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you are coming to Santorini from Athens on a day-trip, the tour can offer you a complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off service upon request
• In case your group consists of more than 16 travelers and for any other special travelling requirement, please contact the local tour operator for a custom tour quote