Santorini: Traditional Boat Cruise with Meal
Pick-up serviceYour accommodation in Santorini.
- Experience the traditional Greek way of sailing
- Explore Santorini's coastline
- See the volcanic caldera & swim at the local hot springs
- Visit Thirassia island with views of picturesque Manolas village
- Enjoy a full-menu Greek meal with white local wine
On the day cruise, you will enjoy a wonderful and relaxing way to sail along Santorini as you admire the unique beauty of Caldera onboard a traditional wooden boat. Start by sailing along the beautiful coastline and take a dip at the Red Beach, admire the black and red rocky background, the White Beach, and the big Light House. Be enchanted by the imposing beauty of the Volcano, one of the most famous sceneries in the world. Swim at the Hot Springs, and immerse yourself in the warm volcanic waters that possess therapeutic properties. Next, sail to Thirassia Island where you can enjoy a swim and meal. After lunch, continue on your route to Ammoudi bay for disembarkation.
For those who select the Sunset Cruise, your tour starts from the old port of Ammoudi, where you will set sail to Thirassia island and continue on to Palea Kameni for a therapeutic dip in the Hot Springs with views of the stunning Volcano. Cruising south, you will see the Light House, the Black Rock of the Indian, the White Beach and the Red Beach as you enjoy the best sunset of the Mediterranean before entering the port of Vlychada.
- Transportation to/from hotel
- Experienced captain
- Welcome drink
- Lunch or dinner with chicken fillet, tzatziki, beans, stuffed vine leaves, salad, fruits, soft drinks, white local wine (vegetarian meal available upon request)
- Snorkeling gear
- Maps & info about the island
When you get there
• After booking, you will be receive your pick-up details by email from your local tour operator (please check your spam folder)
• Pick-up begins approximately 60 minutes before the cruise departure time
• Please bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and a light jacket for the sea breeze