Santorini: Private 5-Hour Hidden Gems Experience
Pickup optionalYour hotel or nearest point accessible by car - the cruise port top cable car exit. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name written on it - airport/port arrival terminal.
- See the famous excavations of the pre-historic town of Akrotiri
- Experience breathtaking views from the Prophet Elias Monastery
- Explore the quaint village of Pyrgos
- Sample 4 wine varieties accompanied by a cheese platter at the estate argyros winery
- Relax on the Kamari black-sand beach
Afterwards, you will head up to the Prophet Elias Monastery for breathtaking views of the Aegean coast. Whilst in this stunning and peaceful environment, you may as well taste wine and local products made by the monks, who reside at the monastery.
Afterwards, you will continue to the village of Pyrgos, known as the island’s historic monument. Built on top of a hill, this settlement is home to an 18th-century Venetian castle. You can also explore the winding streets and whitewashed houses, complete with their charming balconies and pebbled paths.
Later, you will visit a wine exhibition where you can taste wine from the Estate Argyros Winery. Based in Episkopi Santorini, the winery owns 42 hectares of vineyards, including some of the oldest vines on the island. Your wine tasting will include outstanding boutique wines, based on the indigenous varieties of Santorini. You can relax on the black sandy beach of Kamari, and enjoy the promenade along the seaside pathway which is complete with taverns, shops and open-air cafeterias.
- Pickup and drop-off
- Private tour with a driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned deluxe minivan
- Cold bottled water
- Refreshing wet hand tissues
- Maps and live commentary
- Tasting of 4 local wine varieties and local tapas
- Akrotiri Archaeological Site entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car tickets if arriving by cruise ship
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Your hotel or nearest point accessible by car - the cruise port top cable car exit. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name written on it - airport/port arrival terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
• The itinerary is flexible and can be customized according to your preferences