Santorini: Discover Santorini Private Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedYour Santorini accommodation or cruise port
- See the villages of Oia and Firostefani
- View Prophet Elias Monastery, Pyrgos and Megalochori
- Encounter Black Beach and Red Beach
- Learn about a local organic farming
- Enjoy a wine tasting of local wines
Your tour will take you to the stunning villages of Oia, Firostefani, Pyrgos, and Megalochori, all of which are special in their own ways. Next, visit the volcanic beaches, Black Beach and Red Beach. You'll then visit a local organic farm, to learn about the local produce grown on the volcanic island of Santorini. You can take a look at how the fiery cherry tomatoes or the unusual white eggplants grow, before learning about their cultivation, their history, and their taste.
Your tour will finish with an authentic, local wine tasting. One of Santorini’s traditional wineries will open its doors and welcome you into the world of wine production, where you will learn how local wine is made, as well as the unique cultivation methods and the significant role of the volcano to the taste and quality of the unique wines of Santorini. This tour will offer you a sample of everything that makes Santorini such a special place.
- Luxurious air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Professional driver
- English-speaking guide
- Small bottle of water per passenger
- Entrance fees