Santorini: 5-Hour Private Wine Tour
Pickup includedAt your accommodation in Santorini or at the airport or port (at the top of the cable car). If your accommodation is not accessible by car you will need to go to a meeting point within walking distance of your accommodation.
- Enjoy a private tour of Santorini wine country, led by a sommelier
- Visit 3 of the island's traditional wineries, and learn about Santorini's winemaking
- Taste 12 different varieties of Santorini wine, from crisp Assyrtiko to sublime, sweet Vin Santo wines
- Sample local cheese, olives and snacks paired with wine tastings
Learn about the Assyrtiko local grape and chat with your private guide about the history of wine production on the island. Hear about Santorini's viticulture of the volcanic soils, and sample up to 12 different varieties of award-winning volcanic wines.
Enjoy a private cellar tour at each of the wineries, and savor local snacks with wine as you admire the charming towns and rolling hills of Santorini.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Fira hotel, cruise port or Santorini Airport
- 5-hour private wine tour
- Expert wine guide
- Tastings of 12 different wine styles
- Private cellar tour at each of the wineries
- Private wine tasting tutorial of Greek wines
- Local snacks
- All taxes
- Admissions and tastings fees at the wineries
Prepare for the activity
• The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines