Santorini: Cooking Class, Easy Hike, and Snorkeling
Pickup includedYour hotel or nearest point accessible by car.
- Enjoy a guided walk past traditional vineyards and deserted chapels
- Cook traditional Greek food together with a local chef
- Dine on a locally prepared lunch and meet the locals
- Experience a hike with unrivalled views of both sides of Santorini
- Benefit from convenient roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
The trail, offering incomparable views to both sides of the island – in and out of the formation of the caldera - also passes through old vineyards and deserted chapels that give you the feeling that you are walking through the past of Thira.
After arriving on the beach of Mesa Pigadia, you go swimming and snorkeling as the beach transfer arranged for you, leads you to a traditional local chef who is willing to reveal all the good, hidden treasures of Greek cooking. After taking the lesson and preparing all the lovely dishes, you enjoy your homemade meal before being transferred back to your hotel.
- Hiking Tour Guides
- Hiking baton
- Cooking Class and Lunch
- Roundtrip transfer
- Snorkeling equipment
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Backpack or bag
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- The duration of the hike is 1 hour and its level of difficulty is low.