Santo Domingo: 45-Minute Colonial City Road Train Tour
- Discover 500 years of history in 45 minutes
- Experience a rich cultural tour in Santo Domingo aboard a road train
- Listen to stories that bring history to life from a knowledgable guide
- Explore the oldest part of one of the first cities in the Americas
Absorb 500 years of history in only 45 minutes while riding a tram along the roads of the oldest European city in the Americas. Learn about colonial history in a refreshing new way with entertaining stories of the former inhabitants and the history of independence. Watch as history comes to life before your eyes as you hear tales of the mysterious owner of the Casa del Tapao and the beautiful colonial churches.
With the smell of tempting Dominican cuisine wafting past your nose and with some of the best shopping in the city, you'll still be wandering around this enchanting part of Santo Domingo long after your tour finishes. With your newly found historical knowledge, the experience will be even richer.
- 45-minute guided tour of the Colonial City
- Audio guides in your preferred language
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the local partner's office, located in front of Parque Colon on Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic. Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour is due to start and present your voucher to staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶