Spend a wonderful day on the coast exploring the port city of Valparaiso and the resort town of Viña del Mar. End the day with a special tour and wine tasting at the exclusive Casas del Bosque Vineyard in the Casablanca Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from any location in Santiago
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore Valparaiso and Viña del Mar on a 9-hour private tour
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at Casas del Bosque Vineyard
- See the impressive Concon sand dunes
- Ride a funicular to UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy panoramic views of Valparaiso Harbor and the Pacific Ocean
- Multilingual guide
- Private transport
- Funicular ride in Valparaiso
- Bottled water
- Tour and wine tasting at Casas del Bosque Vineyard
- Digital photographs
- Optional gratuity for guide
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- · The order of sites visited may vary and the itinerary can be modified upon request
- · If you have any physical limitations, please let your guide know at the beginning of the tour. If requested, the walking portion of the tour in Valparaiso can be done in the tour van.
- · Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyard joining you on the winery tour and tasting.
- · This tour is available daily, except on January 1 and December 25, due to the closure of the vineyard.
- · An alternative vineyard will be visited if Casas del Bosque does not have availability on the date selected.