Small-Group Tour at Matetic Vineyard in Rosario Valley
Pick-up includedYou will be picked up in a van with air-conditioning from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts.
- Enjoy wine-tasting
- Listen to information from a professional guide
- Relax with hotel pick-up and drop off included
- Partake in a small group tour (maximum 8 people per vehicle)
- See panoramic views of the vineyards
The visit begins at the wine cellar reception. Travelers are greeted by a bi-lingual guide to the perfect place to learn all about the vineyard's history, the organic and bio-dynamic agriculture, and the process of wine making, while enjoying panoramic views of the vineyards.
Currently, Matetic Vineyards has 150 hectares of coastal vineyards planted with cool-climate varieties, exporting to more than 30 countries around the world. The tank rooms, the beautiful and peaceful aging room and the architecture of the winery, will be the highlights of your visit. The tour ends with a wine tasting, either in the underground tasting room, or in the outdoor terrace overlooking the vineyards.
- Small group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off; you can also be dropped off at a central point in the city if you want including, Costanera Center
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required on a regular service
• Maximum of 15 people people per booking
• Tour departs from the lobby of your hotel or address. Your guide will be asking for your name when the tour starts