Maipo Canyon: Whitewater Rafting and Wine Tour
Pick-up includedAny location in Santiago
- Enjoy a 10-hour private tour
- Experience Whitewater Rafting on the Maipo River
- Delight yourself with lunch at the quaint village of San José del Maipo
- Taste brilliant Wine on the tour through the Concha y Toro Wine Vineyard
- Feel at east with a professional and multilingual guide
Enjoy a one-hour continuous succession of whitewater rapids, the longest rafting experience on the Maipo River. An exciting adventure with class 3 and 4 rapids with spectacular Andes Mountains scenery and relentless heart-pumping whitewater, the Maipo River has been consistently rated one of Chile’s best rafting rivers and is a “must do” activity if you are visiting the Cajon del Maipo Valley.
For sure, one of the most entertaining activities you will enjoy while visiting Chile, this whitewater adventure delivers an unforgettable journey into Chile’s river wilderness. For those traveling to Chile with a thirst for adventure, this is a tour not to be missed.
- Multilingual guide
- Private transport
- Whitewater rafting and equipment
- Wine tour and tasting
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Prepare for the activity