Santiago: Markets and Local Life Bike Tour
- Experience Barrio Bellavista, woven between cobbled streets and colourful murals
- Enjoy a ride to La Chascona, the house of the famous Chilean poet and cultural icon, Pablo Neruda
- Stop at La Vega Central, Santiago’s largest local market
- Ride through the picturesque Parque Forestal, one of the best pieces of the riverside park
Afterwards, head over the Mapocho river to the Mercado Central Seafood Market, a necessary stop when in a country with over 6,000 kilometers of coastline. All the beautiful food will get your appetite up, but don’t worry, you won't be leaving hungry.
By the end of the tour, you’ll have a brand new understanding of Chilean culture and history in the capital city, and know a great place to find your next meal!
- Professional bilingual guide
- Green bike
- Food and drinks
When you get there
The local supplier's office at Loreto 6, Recoleta. You can find this 4 blocks from the Metro Bellas Artes subway station. They are right on the northern edge of Santiago's biggest river running east to west throughout the city, so once you find the river, just ask any nice local for the Fine Arts Museum (Museo Bellas Artes) and then walk 50 meters north over the river and find their 2-story office covered by a green folklorish street art mural. When you are at the door outside, don´t forget to ring the local supplier's doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You don't need to be a sports person to take this tour, this is an inclusive bike tour that every person is welcome to join
• It is recommended that you bring local currency for purchasing at the local market or at another stop
• Don't forget your camera