Santiago: Beach Horseback Riding and Concon Sand Dunes
Pick-up includedPick up available from anywhere in Santiago.
- Take an 9-hour private tour in a comfortable van
- Learn from your professional and multilingual guide
- Enjoy a 3-hour horseback ride over beaches and sand dunes
- See the views from the Roca Oceánica lookout point
Following your ride, drive along the rocky coast, stopping at the “Roca Oceánica” lookout point. From this point, you will be able to glimpse sea lions grazing on the nearby rocks. Afterwards, there will be time to stop at a seaside restaurant for lunch with the best views of the Pacific.
Towards the end of your tour, venture to your next stop, the sand dunes of Concón. These are the southernmost sand dunes in Chile, and you will be able to climb to the summit of the dunes for the best panoramic views of the Chilean coast. From the top of the dunes see Viña del Mar, Valparaíso, and even the coastal mountain range. On a clear day you might even see Mount Aconcagua, which rests all the way on the Argentine border.
- Multilingual guide
- Private transport
- Horseback ride and equipment
- Bottled water
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes