Santiago: Morning Walking Bites and Sights Small Group Tour
- Taste traditional Chilean dishes and learn how they are prepared
- Wander through local markets and chat with the vendors and shoppers
- Visit a coffee trolley and try one of the best brews in Santiago
Known as the heart and soul of Santiago (and where the city began), highlights include Plaza de Armas and the Metropolitan Cathedral. From here, travel like a local and ride the metro to a popular market. Wander the aisles and watch how the locals bargain for the best deals. You can even try your own negotiation skills. Because you will be in areas of the market that are inaccessible to large tour groups, you’ll experience what it’s really like to shop here every day.
Next, go to a local flea market, where you can find everything from souvenirs to healing potions. Move onward to another market to sample delicious Chilean delicacies. Head to a stunning park in downtown Santiago and walk off all those food samples.
You’ll finish up your Santiago tour in the bohemian Bellavista neighborhood. A place full of life and arts & crafts. Before you go, don’t forget to ask your local guide for tips on what else to see, do, and eat during your stay.
- English-speaking guide
- Public transportation
- 3 food samples
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
Prepare for the activity
La Moneda, in the Plaza de la Constitucion area, our guide will be waiting for you at the Monument or statue of Salvador Allende (If you’re going by metro, get off at La Moneda Station). The statue is at the corner of Moneda street with Morande street. At the front of the Ministry of Justice building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
• We can cater to special dietary requirements. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or sensitivities.