Explore the local markets of Santiago and learn about Chile’s food culture. Sample Chilean delicacies. End your gourmet adventure with an eye-catching aerial view of Santiago. Eat in one of the city’s most iconic neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Taste traditional Chilean dishes and learn how they are prepared
- Wander through local markets and chat with the vendors and shoppers
- Visit a coffee trolley and try one of the best brews in Santiago
- English-speaking guide
- Public transportation
- 3 food samples
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
La Moneda, in the Plaza de la Constitucion area, our guide will be waiting for you at the Monument or statue of Salvador Allende (If you’re going by metro, get off at La Moneda Station). The statue is at the corner of Moneda street with Morande street. At the front of the Ministry of Justice building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes. We recommend that you do not wear any jewelry or watches of value.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- We can cater to special dietary requirements. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or sensitivities.