Concha y Toro: Official Luxury Vineyard Tour
- Enjoy a tour of the Concha y Toro Vineyard like an expert would
- Learn about the history of the Don Melchor legacy
- Be part of the exclusive Don Melchor experience
- Discover how an iconic Cabernet Sauvignon was created
- Taste 4 different parcels and compare it to the actual Don Melchior sold in stores
Explore Viña Concha y Toro’s historic wine cellar with an expert guide. The cellar is where the famous wine is aged in French oak barrels. Enter the Don Melchor Casona, the large home of the founder, and hear about stories of the different rooms, which maintain their original 19th-century style.
Enjoy a tasting of a selection of 4 different wines from different parcels of Puente Alto terroir (the origins of the Don Melchor wine) inside the summer house. Capture the diversity of the vineyard that contributes to its own distinct characteristics. Compare the 4 different parcels with 1 tasting of a vintage Don Melchor.
This tour finishes with a visit to the Don Melchor Collection room, which houses every vintage of Don Melchor, from 1987 to the present.
- Bilingual tour with an English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Wine tasting of Don Melchor
- Personal Expenses
Prepare for the activity
To get to Concha y Toro by public transportation: Take the metro to Las Mercedes station. From there, you can take the “Wine tour Pirque” minibus (departure is every 30 minutes, starting from 9:30 AM until 16:30 PM), a Metrobus (line numbers are 73, 74, 80 and 81), a taxi, or an Uber.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tour is possible only with advance booking
• There is heliport availability