Private Maipo Valley Wine Tour: Cousiño Macul and Aquitania
Pick-up servicePick-up available at your accommodation in Santiago.
- Relax in a comfortable van
- Learn from your professional & multilingual guide
- Savour a delicious cheese & Jamón Serrano picnic
- Enjoy two Wine tours & tasting sessions
Join your friendly and informative guides for an enjoyable day as you take an exciting tour through the ancient cellars of the traditional Cousiño Macul Vineyard (dating back to 1856) and the boutique vineyard of Aquitania. Relax in the gardens, enjoy a glass of delicious wine, marvel at the wonderful flowers, and breathtaking views.
Both vineyards are located near downtown Santiago at the foot of the majestic Andes Mountains in the Maipo Valley. This means you will be in a prime location to soak in the glorious views whilst you taste these high-quality wines. While sipping your wine at Aquitania, you will be served a selection of cheeses & jamón Serrano.
- Multilingual guide
- Private transport
- Cheese and Jamón Serrano Picnic
- Two Wine tours & tastings
- Bottled water
- Optional gratuities for your guide