Santiago: Gastronomic Day Tour
- Walking tour around the monumental zone of Santiago de Compostela
- Tasting of typical Galician dishes: octopus, Spanish omelette and Galician soup
- See the inside of the cathedral, visit the tomb of Saint James and the main altar
- Discover the best place for chocolat cake in town
Have a walking tour around the city and visit the historical town (Zona Vieja) and Alameda Park with the best views of the cathedral. Then, enjoy appetizers at a famous restaurant called A Moha, in Rúa Nova, where you will try the most delicious Spanish omelette in the city with Galician wine or beer (soft drinks are also available such as soda, juice and water). Lunch in a typical Galician restaurant with one of the most famous Galician dishes known as "Pulpo á feira" (Galician octopus).
Visit inside the Cathedral of Santiago and see the saint’s grave, hug the main sculpture of Saint James and walk around its chapels. Afterwards, have coffee at the Airas Nunes, the best place in town for chocolate cake.
- Walking tour
- Appetizers (Spanish omelets and wine or other drinks)
- Lunch (different Galician dishes depending on the season, wine or other drinks)
- Visit inside the cathedral
- Coffee with chocolate cake
- Extra dishes or drinks apart from the menu
Prepare for the activity
• The weather in Santiago is rainy during winter. Raincoats can be offered but it is always recommended having an umbrella