Full-Day Tour & Boat Trip to Rías Baixas from Santiago
- Discover the Salnés peninsula, between the Rías Baixas of Arousa and Pontevedra
- Learn about the life of the coastal villages of the Rías Baixas
- Enjoy a catamaran ride and learn about mussel hatcheries on the Ría de Arousa
- Sample Galician wine paired with local mussels
- Visit a winery with a wine tasting of Albariño wine included
Start off in the capital city of Pontevedra, a traditional trading city. Continue on to Combarro, a village known for its archaeological heritage. Head next toward the zone of A Lanzada, a place of spectacular beauty, where you will be taken on a sightseeing tour.
Arriving next in O Grove, board a catamaran that will take you along the Ría de Arousa. Learn about the mussel production in the area and how the river is used as a hatchery. You will have the opportunity to taste this delicacy, along with samples of Albariño wine.
After your cruise, stop and enjoy free time to get lunch. Then continue to the capital of the Albariño, Cambados.
- Transportation in a coach
- Guide in Galician, Spanish, and English
- Boat trip through the Ría de Arousa
- Catamaran cruise
- Galician wine sampling
- Winery visit with a wine tasting of Albariño wine
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Please note the 2 different meeting points for this tour: 08:40 – At the main entrance to the Palacio de Congresos e Exposicións de Galicia, San Lázaro 09:00 – Santiago de Compostela city center, Calle Senra 14, next to the bakery MiguezOpen in Google Maps ⟶
You will arrive back in Santiago around 18:30.
Galician, Spanish, and English are the languages available for this tour.
There will be stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, so that you have a variety of options.
In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the guide in charge may make any necessary changes.