Pick-up serviceAt the hotel
- Discover Minca including its dense forests, waterfalls and fresh climate
- Get to know La Victoria Coffee Farm and understand the special traits of coffee produced in Sierra Nevada
- Be marveled by the beauty of Marinka's waterfalls and its relaxing ecosystem
After being picked up from your hotel in Santa Marta you will embark on a short uphill trip to Minca. Your first stop will be at La Victoria for a coffee tour that will make you understand the special traits of Sierra Nevada's coffee and the differences between coffee from other regions of Colombia. Here you will be able to taste the flavor and get to know the process it takes to produce a cup of coffee.
Enjoying the mountainous scenery of Minca, and the faraway view of Santa Marta, you will make a stop for a delicious lunch. Afterward, you will go through the town of Minca to arrive at Marinka, a relaxing place surrounded by a dense forest and marvelous waterfalls. With just a short walk, you will be able to get as close as you like to the waterfalls and even bathe under their refreshing waters. If you like you may also rest at the large hammock beds while you enjoy the serenity of your surroundings. Finally, you will return to Santa Marta to return to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Expert guide in the language of your preference
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
- Unspecified food or beverage
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Comfortable hiking shoes