Santa Cruz and its Hidden Corners: 2-Hour Tour
- Admire the Church of La Concepción, one of the oldest structures in Santa Cruz
- Visit the Noria quarter with its small colorful houses
- Take a walk along the Alamada del Duque Santa Elena
Explore the Noria quarter, a colorful area with small houses of many different colors. Stop to see the theater and art exposition center.
Visit Plaza del Principe, a charming square dedicated to King Alfonso XII. Continue to the Church of San Francisco, one of Tenerife’s most beautiful churches.
Walk along the Alameda del Duque Santa Elena, a pedestrian zone offering views of the harbor. Stop to admire Plaza de España and Plaza de la Candelaria, where the tour ends.
- Official tourist guide
- Coffee or beer
- Museum entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
• Please note that the schedule can change in case of programming needs
• Tours do not run on some holidays, such as December 25th or January 1st