Private Tour of the Basque Coast and Countryside
- Visit the coast and charming fishing villages
- Explore the mountains in the countryside
- Travel like a local and enjoy the stunning landscapes
Getaria is a charming small fishing village and home of Juan Sebastian Elcano, the man who was first to sail around the world. Discover the famous "Txakoli" local white wine vineyards along the coast and their amazing views and landscapes. Zumaia town offers green mountains which crash into the wild Atlantic Ocean.
Driving by old Basque farmhouses, narrow mountainous roads, small villages, sheep and cows, you'll discover the essence of the Basque Country. Explore Ernio and Izarraitz mountains, stunning 360-degree views from the top, with no effort as you will be driven almost to the summit.
- Private guide service
- Private driver service
- Private air-conditioned trasnport
- Private group
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks