Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic Aerial Tram Tour
Pick-up serviceYour hotel lobby
- Experience a rainforest canopy immersion in a breathtaking gondola ride
- Visit a butterfly garden
- Visit the terrarium to see loval amphibians and reptiles
- Benefit from a guided walk
- Learn from your expert certified bilingual guide
Whilst on this tour you will encounter the longest and only guided tram tour in the country. The 1-hour gondola ride includes a guided natural walk on paved nature trails and a visit to the beautiful and specialized butterfly garden where you'll be able to learn a lot among their colorful wings.
You can also walk through the beautiful orchid garden, which is comprised of orchids rescued from fallen tree trunks. Afterwards, enjoy a calm walk into a terrarium where you'll see many interesting amphibian and reptile species.
- Aerial tram
- Guided nature walk
- Butterfly garden
- Expert naturalist bilingual guide
- Transportation (if option is selected)
- Gift shop purchases
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Transfer and Lunch
Prepare for the activity
Ruta 32, junto al Parque Nacional Braulio Carrillo. A 45 mins de San José, Route 32, next to Braulio Carrillo National Park, 45 mins from San José, downtown, Limón, Guápiles, Costa RicaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible
• You should wear comfortable walking shoes
You might also like...
Product ID: 183617