See Yosemite the way it should be seen and stay overnight in the park! Enjoy more time and flexibility on this guided 2-day tour from San Francisco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel in San Francisco. Please tell us the name of your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Explore Yosemite National Park for 2 days with a small group (13 maximum) and a professional driver/guide
- Photograph such famous highlights as Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Bridalveil Fall, and Inspiration Point
- Visit the park’s amazing Glacier Point and hike among the Giant Sequoias in the summertime
- Stay overnight in the park at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
- Travel comfortably and responsibly in a petroleum-free biodiesel mini-coach
- San Francisco hotel pick-up and drop off
- Narrated tour with a professional guide
- Eco-friendly transportation to/from Yosemite in biodiesel mini-coach
- Yosemite Park entrance fee
- Overnight hotel accommodation at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
- Meals (stops and opportunities will be provided to purchase all other meals)
- Gratuity for guide (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Due to limited storage space on our vehicles, we ask that luggage is limited to 1 small, soft overnight bag per passenger (something that will fit under the seats).
- Cancellations for overnight hotel tours will be charged at 50 per cent of tour price if cancelled within 15 days of the tour departure. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full (100 per cent).