Secret Food Tours San Francisco
- Go to one of the best Taquerias in the nation
- Snag something sweet to keep your tastebuds tingling
- Get a try of a traditional sandwich at an authentic Italian delicatessen
- Spend time looking at the fantastic street art and murals
- Enjoy the international influence on the city
- Learn about the nation's most densely populated area of murals and see, hear, and feel Clarion Alley
You will have the opportunity to discover both the local latino inspired dishes as well as the myriad of cultures that have made their imprint on the Mission today. You will enter a community that fosters stunning political street art, both on the main roads and weaving through the city neighborhoods. All food, desserts, drinks and a professional tour of the city are included in the price. Once your experienced guide shares that you will leave with a stomach full of traditional food, plus local knowledge and sightseeing tips, to enhance the pleasure of your trip that will last with you a lifetime.
In the Mission District immigrants made this section of San Francisco uniquely their own. Once home to Irish, German, and Italian Immigrants and now more recently named the epicenter of San Francisco's latino culture. The tour isn't just about eating. Connect the dots so you can truly begin to understand the Mission's thriving culinary scene. Connect with San Francisco's Mission District on a personal level - tasting and learning about the food that the local residents line up at and are happy to share.
- 3 hour guided food tour of the area with 6 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Great insight about local food, history, and culture
- Small intimate groups
Prepare for the activity
Outside of the Mission Cultural Center doors, in front of the center's logo, the jaguar. Address: 2868 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA. Your guide will be standing there to greet you with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Unfortunately, this tour is not gluten-free.