San Francisco: 3-Hour City Tour in Volkswagen Van
- Admire panoramic views of San Francisco from Twin Peaks
- Enjoy photo stops at the Golden Gate Bridge and Alamo Square
- Listen to specially curated music as you drive through storied neighborhoods including Haight-Ashbury and Chinatown
Enjoy exploring San Francisco's famed neighborhoods, complete with views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Coit Tower, and several other storied landmarks. Make stops at 5 spectacular viewpoints to snap photos. Along the way, listen as your guide shares tales of earthquakes that shaped the landscape, industrial shifts from the 1849 Gold Rush to the rise of Silicon Valley, 1960s counterculture, and surprising insights that only a local would know.
Get dropped off at the end of the tour at the same meeting location and take advantage of the local tips your guide gives you for lunch or happy hour spots.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Pick up point at 1300 Columbus Avenue (Between Leavenworth Street & North Point Street). Stand near the white curb loading zone in front of the building under construction (Cafe de Casa is across the street).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children ages 4 and under are only permitted when reserving the entire van for a private tour
• Sunday availability may vary based on private bookings
• At least 2 people in total are required for the tour to take place; you will be contacted should the operator not meet minimum