San Francisco: Sightseeing Day Pass for 30+ Attractions
- Customize your pass to be valid for 1, 2, 3, or 5 days
- Use your pass to partake in as many of the 30+ attractions as you want
- Pay one fixed price and save close to 50% on total admission costs of attractions and tours
- Enjoy instant delivery of the mobile pass and simply provide each partner attraction with the code at admission
- Drink in the authentic sights and flavors with access to dozens of themed walking tours and immersive bike tours
Get to know the unique neighborhoods of San Francisco on the hop-on hop-off bus. Wind your way down the iconic Lombard Street in historic Russian Hill, home of the landmark Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory, then head south through picturesque Nob Hill for a look at lux mansions and gothic cathedrals. Cruise through Chinatown, the oldest and largest Asian center in North America.
Nearby, check out the boutique shops and contemporary art galleries surrounding Union Square, or the striking skyscrapers of the Financial District. Pass the colorful "Painted Ladies," the famous Victorian houses bordering Alamo Square Park, then wander through laidback Lower-Haight towards the revolutionary Haight-Ashbury, capital of the 1960s hippie counterculture.
To the south, the renowned "the Castro District," the LGBTQ+ mecca in San Francisco, is awash in culture, cuisine, and nightlife. Its neighbor, the trendy Latino-influenced Mission District is a booming center for hipster bars, gourmet restaurants, and music venues.
• 7D Experience: Combo 7D and Flyer
• Oracle Park Tour
• Aquarium of the Bay
• Escape Game San Francisco
• Madame Tussauds San Francisco
• Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze
• San Francisco Dungeon
• Asian Art Museum
• USS Hornet Sea, Air & Space MuseumMUNI: 1-day visitor pass
• Burger Bar: $30 meal credit
• Big Bus 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
• Hornblower Ferry Cruises: Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise, Sacramento Historical River Cruise, Sacramento Rock the Yacht Cruise, or San Francisco Alive After Five Cruise
• Scavenger Hunts San Francisco
• Wild SF Walking Tours: Haunted SF: The City After Dark
• Bay City Bike: Golden Gate Park guided bike tour or comfort full-day bike rental
• GoCar: 1-hour tour
• Parkwide bike rentals
- Admission to over 30 attractions
- Discounts at select restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Check in to redeem voucher for the Sightseeing Flex Pass at the Bay City Bike, 501 Bay Street at Fisherman's Wharf or see the full roster of all partner attractions and tours included in the San Francisco Sightseeing Pass- as well as redemption instructions and hours of operation on the link provided on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
• Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Day Pass holder.
• The age range for the Child Day Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.