San Francisco: Half-Day Wine Country Excursion with Tastings
Pickup includedFrom Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco. Please be waiting at the Mason Street entrance of the hotel at 12 PM.
- Enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit 2 of your favorite wineries for wine tastings and an exclusive estate tour
- Have all your wine tastings included in the price
- Tour an exclusive winery cave
As the vine-covered hillsides come into view, you will visit 2 favorite wineries of the region for wine tastings and an exclusive estate tour. Experience the inner workings of the wineries and their family history in Napa and Sonoma Valley as an expert wine host walks you through the fermentation process, barrel-aging, bottling, and, of course, tastings of some award-winning varietals.
At each winery, enjoy up to 3-5 tastings of their signature blends. Your day concludes with a scenic drive back over the Golden Gate Bridge and into San Francisco as the sun slowly starts to set into the Pacific Ocean.
- All wine tasting fees
- Winery estate tour
- All wine tasting fees & 1 winery estate tour
- Pickup service from Union Square
- Live tour guide narration
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
At Tower Tours, 288 Beach Street, San Francisco. Main office located at is on the corner of Mason Street at Fisherman's Wharf. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour is available daily
• Complimentary pickup service is available from Union Square only
• Please note that there is no lunch stop since this a half day tour