San Francisco City Tour: Fisherman's Wharf Cable Car
- See San Francisco's most famous sites with the help of a professional, local guide
- Photograph the famous Painted Ladies, explore the iconic City Hall, and step foot upon the historic Golden Gate Bridge
- Feel a part of the city as you cruise about in an open-aired and timeless classic vehicle
- Join this exclusive tour conveniently located at either Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
Once aboard the Cable Car tour again, you will head through the lower Haight district on your way to your 2nd stop on the walking tour at Alamo Square Park. You will get the chance to be up close and personal with the world famous “Painted Ladies” as seen in the opening credits on the show Full House!
All aboard as you now travel through Golden Gate Park, The Richmond district, Sea Cliff and down the coastline as you get ready to hop off the Cable Car at your last stop, The Golden Gate Bridge! The Cable Car arrives at the Golden Gate Bridge, an engineering marvel built across San Francisco Bay during the depression opening in 1937. You’ll step foot onto the famous suspension bridge and listen as your guide shares stories of its art deco structure. Re-board the Cable Car and head back over the Golden Gate Bridge and onward toward the Presidio!
Traverse Pacific Heights, one of San Francisco’s most affluent neighborhoods, and take advantage of photo ops as you pass by the home featured in the blockbuster film ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’! Before we drop-off back at the starting point, the historical vehicle makes its way past Ghirardelli Square, home of the namesake chocolates! Keep your cameras ready as you won’t want to miss any of the one-of-a-kind photo opportunities on this San Francisco cable car tour!
- 3-hour guided tour of San Francisco aboard a motorized Cable Car
- 3 optional guided walking tours
- Separate driver and guide so you will always have your guide's full attention
- Blankets to keep you warm on your journey
Prepare for the activity
• Your tour Guide will be wearing an orange jacket and holding a flag
• Infants 4 and under are able to ride free if they remain on the lap of an adult