Straight-to-the-Gate: San Francisco Bay 1-Hour Cruise
- Sail past the Golden Gate Bridge
- Cruise around the notorious Alcatraz Island
- Marvel at the San Francisco skyline
- Skip the box office line and go straight to the gate with your ticket
The 1-hour Bay Cruise takes you past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. Relax in comfort, with both indoor and outdoor seating, and enjoy a full narration describing major landmarks as you sail by.
Whether it’s your first time to San Francisco, or your 10th visit, the Bay Cruise is something you simply must experience at least once in your life. You will get a complimentary souvenir map, which is available in nine languages, and if you get hungry, there’s a full-service snack bar on board.
- 60-minute bay cruise
- Straight to the gate' access
- Food and drink (available for purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Face mask or protective covering
• Your mobile voucher allows you to skip the box office line and go straight to the gate
• Departs from Pier 39 Friday - Sunday: 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 5:30 PM