San Francisco: Escape the Rock Cruise and City Sights Tour
- Sail around the infamous Alcatraz Island and learn about life on "The Rock"
- Spend 4-hours exploring the city with expert guides
- Visit a selection of San Francisco's most iconic sights including the Golden Gate Bridge
- Learn about the city's history, culture, and people
After your boat ride, head back to the city for a 4-hour tour of the most iconic sights and landmarks. Visit a number of attractions including the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Land’s End, Fisherman’s Wharf, and many more. Throughout the day, learn about the city, its landmarks, history, culture, and people from your informative and local guides.
At the end of an action-packed and adventurous day, enjoy complimentary hotel drop-off.
- Complimentary hotel drop-off within San Francisco after your city tour
- Includes ticket to the "Escape from the Rock" bay cruise
- Expert perspectives from city insiders
- Hidden San Francisco attractions
- Free Wi-Fi on the tour vehicle
- Hotel pick up prior to your Escape the Rock Cruise
- Alcatraz tickets or entry
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Escape the Rock Cruise - Morning: Meet at the Blue & Gold Fleet Ticket window at Pier 39 at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. San Francisco City Tour - Afternoon: Meet at the Zephyr Hotel at 250 Beach St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that the cruise does not include a visit onto Alcatraz Island