San Francisco: Muir Woods Trip and Golden Gate Bridge Cruise
Pickup includedYour hotel in central San Francisco.
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to California's redwood forest
- Enjoy a half-day trip from San Francisco
- Spend 1.5 hours exploring the Muir Woods National Monument
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge on a 1-hour cruise
On your return journey to the city, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito. This Mediterranean-style village lies across the bay from San Francisco, and is famous for its incredible views. Explore the local boutiques and quaint cafes.
Then enjoy a 1-hour scenic cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Enjoy the views of the city skyline and Alcatraz Island, and admire the Golden Gate Bridge from the water. Benefit from audio guide commentary in 16 languages, to learn more about the city’s colorful history and famous landmarks. Look out for seagulls, pelicans, sea lions, and even porpoises and whales.
- Round-trip bus transportation from San Francisco
- Entrance fee to Muir Woods National Monument
- 1-hour Golden Gate Bay cruise ticket
- Audio guide available in 16 languages during cruise
- Hotel pickup from most San Francisco hotels
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
• Audio guides are available in 16 languages during the cruise
• The Muir Woods tour is operated in English only
• Advance notice is required for pickup from hotels in the San Francisco airport area