San Francisco: California Sunset/Twilight Cruise
- Take a romantic and relaxing 2-hour Sunset Cruise on beautiful San Francisco Bay
- Enjoy appetizers, live music, and a complimentary drink on board
- Experience the best way to see the lights of the San Francisco Skyline at night
Along the way, view numerous National Historic landmarks and San Francisco sights, including Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, St. Peter and Paul's Church, and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
As the sun begins to set over the Marin Headlands, cruise past Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the shorelines of Tiburon, Belvedere, and Sausalito. Watch the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean, as you sail west towards the Golden Gate.
On your way back to Fisherman’s Wharf, see many more famous sights, including the Presidio, the Marina District, and Fort Mason.
Your 2-hour cruise includes live entertainment, appetizer buffet, and one complimentary beer, wine or soda. Kindly note that seating for this cruise is 'open style'. At times, please expect to sit next to unfamiliar faces.
- 2-hour cruise
- Appetizer buffet
- Live music
- One complimentary drink
- Additional drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet us at the Red and White Fleet box office, located at Pier 43 1/2 at Taylor Street and Embarcadero. Pier 43 1/2 is located right behind the iconic Fisherman's Wharf crab sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
• Kindly note that seating for this cruise is 'open style'. At times, please expect to sit next to unfamiliar faces
• As the weather in San Francisco can vary dramatically, it is best to dress in layers