Explore the paths of the Andes Mountains and get in touch with nature. Choose a half-day moderate-level trek or a full-day more difficult hike, both of which take you through various types of vegetation and to magnificent lookout points.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup at your centrally-located accommodation (up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July Central Square). If the bus cannot access your location, you will be contacted to arrange a convenient meeting spot.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Enjoy getting back in touch with nature
- Hike along paths that border the river
- Take in views over the city of Salta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from central hotels in Salta
- Spanish and English-speaking tour guide
- Picnic lunchbox, water, and fruit (if full-day option selected)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The half-day hike is 8 kilometers, and the full-day hike is about 16 kilometers.
- This tour involves uphill hiking. Please make sure everyone in your group is in shape for the option chosen before booking.