Salou: PortAventura Ferrari Land Admission Ticket
- Explore all the attractions of Ferrari Land at PortAventura World
- Feel the speed of a world-famous car
- Get an adrenaline rush on the free fall tower or race your mates on a mini circuit
- Skip the line to enter the park by going directly to the entrance
Marvel at a stunning recreation of Italy and the birthplace of Scuderia Ferrari, including the façades of the Colosseum, La Scala and Campanile of San Marco. Stroll through the streets and discover a fabulous store selling exclusive branded products. Enjoy the flavors of Italy in an authentic trattoria or at restaurants serving traditional cuisine.
Tour the world in a single lap aboard a Ferrari GT, take an interactive journey through the history of the motoring marque and more.
Portaventura World 2019 Opening dates and times:
July -September 7 (10:00 AM–12:00 AM), July 20, August 10, and September 7 (10:00 AM–2:00 AM)
September 8-September 15 (10:00 AM–8:00 PM)
September 16– December 31 (10:00 AM–7:00 PM)
September 21, 28, October 5, 19, 26, November 1, 2 (10:00 AM-11:00 PM), October 12, 31 (10:00 AM–1:00 AM) The park is closed in November and December except the above dates.
Caribe Aquatic Park
July 1–September 1 (10:30 AM–7:00 PM) September 2–15 (10:30 AM– 6:30 PM) The park is closed in November and December.
July 1–September 7 (10:30 AM–7:00 PM)
September 8–December 31 (10:30 AM–5:00 PM) November 8, 15, 22, 29, 05, 13, 20 (10:30 AM– 5:00 PM) The park is closed in November and December except the above dates.
- 1-day entry ticket to Ferrari Land
- Skip-the-line entrance to the park
- Express ticket to skip the line for the attractions
- Private Parking costs 12€ (there is also free public parking)
- Games and express tickets
- Food and beverages
- Multiple entrances
Prepare for the activity
* Please note you can only enter the park once
• Situated on the shore of the Mediterranean, this park offers added value to the Spanish sun, beach and way of life.