Salem: 1-Hour Haunted Ghost Tour
- Get spooked at the Salem Witch Trials Memorial
- Explore the extremely haunted Ropes Mansion
- Listen to the horrifying ghost tales at the Old Burying Point Cemetery
- Have the chance to catch a ghost at the old and terrifying Witch House
This haunted tour takes you to different sites and reveals their true stories so that you can feel connected to the history that took place there. Experiencing these stories while at the sites where they occurred is a truly unique experience that can’t be recreated by simply reading about their history.
During your tour, find out how did Salem became the center for all haunted happenings. The phenomenon is partially explained by Salem’s rich history and the fact that many of its oldest structures and sites are preserved today, including the famed Witch House. Salem’s commitment to preserving this history has made it a perfect spot for spirits to linger and for visitors to experience a connection with the past.
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Tours begin at 221 Essex Street, Salem, at the corner of Salem Green and Essex Street, near the Freaky Elegant gift shop and across from Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the activity begins. Your guide will be wearing will be holding a lantern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Bring an umbrella or poncho if the weather calls for rain